CRISIS COMMUNICATIONS PLANNING
Saltwater Media Solutions’ crisis communications plans are simple, reflect the client’s unique organisational structure and consider the key risks which threaten reputation.
We either modify & improve existing risk/emergency communications planning, or create a new, bespoke approach.
Our methodology is framed around a 10-point plan
- Identify risk
- Develop plan based on organisational structure
- Establish Crisis Communications team
- Embed guiding principles for key decision making
- Create plan for decisions/actions
- Create templates for crisis/holding statements
- Train spokespeople (live, pre-recorded, broadcast, print, radio, on-camera, multi-camera press conference simulations)
- Manage media effectively & control messages (social & legacy media)
- Simulate the crisis & response
- Thorough, meaningful review